We have your exclusive discount code. Just mention Utah Sweet Savings at the gift shop when you purchase your tickets and you will save $2 a ticket!
We LOVE Baby Animal Days. Jill is heading there today. Make sure to look for her and say hi. Also, watch for her post on her Instagram Page.
Baby Animal Days officially kicks off at This is The Place Heritage Park on April 2-4!
There is SO much to do at Baby Animals at This is The Place.
- Baby animals to snuggle and pet (including goats, chicks, sheep, and more)
- Pony Rides
- Train Rides
- Two little miniature donkeys (these are NEW this year)
- Fun Entertainment
- Artisans demonstrating life in the 19th century
- Take home crafts
- Fun Games
- And Much More!
While you are there be sure to check out their gift shop at the Visitors Center and the ZCMI Mercantile where you’ll find nostalgic candies, old-time sodas and old-fashioned toys and games. The Huntsman Grill will also be serving great grub daily.
- $11/adults, $8/children (3-11) & seniors, Free/children (2 and under)
- 10:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Baby animals are not available on Sundays.