Looking for some Christmas Magic? For the last few years we’ve added this fun to tradition to our December. It is something that we plan on continuing from here on out. My family loves it. We spent an evening at Candlelight Christmas up at This is The Place Heritage Park and can’t wait to go back this year.
2017: December 8-23 (Monday-Saturday evenings) 5pm to 9pm
Leave the bright lights and hustle bustle of the season behind and step into the quiet of the Village, a place where the clock stopped over a century ago.
- Enjoy a visit with Father Christmas
- In the peace of the Village, the live Nativity scene touches the hearts of young and old alike.
- The Heritage Village Carolers return each year for an encore presentation, providing an inspiring backdrop to the glitter of lights, the glow of warm fires and the smells of Christmas.
- Visit the Naughty and Nice House. What list will you be on?
- Take home a little bit of Christmas by joining in the fun of making crafts and homemade gifts in one of the decorated historic homes or pioneer cabins. The enchanting evenings of Candlelight Christmas will be a memory to cherish for a lifetime.
Save all your holiday shopping for your visit to the Park! The Gift Shop is filled with something for everyone on your list. And don’t forget to warm up with a hot soup meal at the Huntsman Hotel. Your evening will be complete with a little bit of sugary heaven at Brigham’s Donuts.
Bundle up and join my family for an event you’ll be talking about for years to come! Make a memory that will last a lifetime and start your family tradition this year at Candlelight Christmas. This Is The FUN Holiday Place For Everyone!
This year, they have lowered the price to only $5.00 per ticket! Children 2 and under are Free! This is a HUGE discount! Do not miss out.
- Trains and Huntsman Grill open at 5:00 pm
- All other Candlelight Christmas activities begin at 6:00 pm
- Christmas activities closes at 9:00 pm