This would be so fun! Midway is one of my very favorite places in Utah. I absolutely adore that little town! And the Homestead Resort is lovely. Did you know you can enjoy a fun horse-drawn sleigh ride around the Wasatch State Park and make a stop halfway at the North Pole? You will be invited inside to spend some time with Santa, himself in his humble home. After your time with Santa, get back onto a sleigh and enjoy the rest of your ride as you make your way back to the start.
Use code SAVE to get 25% off one unit per transaction. You can use the code up to 3 times per account. The code is good only through December 5th.
- Santa Sleigh Ride for One: Valid December 6 through December 22 – $19 (reg $25) *$14.25 after code*
- Wagons seat up to 12 people
- What to bring: blankets and a camera
- Snacks and hot chocolate available for purchase
- Children 3 and younger don’t need a ticket as long as they don’t take up a seat on the wagon
- Ride takes approximately 40 minutes
Children over the age of 3 need a voucher. Make sure you take blankets to stay warm! If there’s no snow, they’ll use a buggy or wagon instead. You can purchase as many vouchers as you want to give as gifts, too!
Promotional value expires Dec 24, 2019. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required. Limit 10 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.