The giveaway winner has been announced (scroll down to see the winner). If you didn’t win, you can still get discount tickets!
Throw out all preconceived notions of what a circus should be… Ringling Bros and Barnum & Bailey are back in Salt Lake City with a new show that’s OUT OF THIS WORLD! It’s going to be amazing and we have your chance to win FREE Tickets!! Plus, we also have a discount code that will get you a discount for the Saturday show!
Mark you calendars and grab your tickets because this amazing new Circus is running September 23 – 26, 2016 at the Vivint Smart Home Arena.
This is a totally new circus. One that not only has amazing acts but it also has a story line.
Prepare to blast off on an intergalactic adventure for space-age family fun as the ultimate circus experience launches into the future with Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Presents Out Of This World. Audiences will take the helm to join the Circus Space Fleet on a heroic quest of good versus evil that will let imaginations run wild with unexpected surprises and thrills at every turn.
Families will be amazed by the cosmic voyage storyline exploring extraordinary new worlds and captivated by the twinkle in their child’s eyes as they visit far away planets of ice, fire, sand and water inhabited by gravity-defying acrobats, orbital aerialists, majestic animals and fearless daredevils that will ignite wonder with Children Of All Ages. The newest edition of The Greatest Show On Earth features several unique performances throughout the story including:
- Simet Family Astronauts – launching the show, this one-of-its-kind aerial “spacewalk” features three astronauts balancing zero gravity maneuvers on a spinning wheel
- Heilongjiang Provincial Acrobatic Troupe – original presentation for the first time in America showcasing the mastery of skilled Chinese acrobatics (such as an 11-person human pyramid and hoop diving) – all performed on ice!
- Thrill Skaters – introducing a new genre of ice skating, combining lyrical figure skating with energetic freestyle skaters performing tricks and stunts on ice
- Sway Pole – lead character clown Davis Vassallo climbs a 47-foot pole to complete a handstand five stories above the audience as he sways and tumbles around with a surprise ending; this daring performance can currently only be seen at Ringling Bros.!
Additional Out Of This World show performance highlights include tigers & lions presenter Alexander Lacey; edge-of-your-seat Cossack Riders equestrian stunts; Globe of Steel motorcycle daredevils; awe-inspiring trapeze artists (performing the Ringling Bros. exclusive dual triple somersault routine with two flyers attempting the trick at the same time); unicycle courtside comedy routines from the King Charles Troupe; the hilarious antics of the Ringling Bros. Clown Alley and more!
Be sure to arrive early for fun-filled interactive elements before the show starts with the Starseeker’s Early Access pre-show experience where families can enjoy sneak peek performances, unique mobile app interactions, clown appearances right in your seats leading up to an exciting dance party show countdown.
Also, be sure to download the all-new interactive Ringling Bros. mobile app where families can become part of The Greatest Show On Earth like never before with exclusive content, games and more!
There will be 7 shows this year:
- Friday, September 23 7:00 PM – $15 for this show only
- Saturday, September 24 11:00 AM, 3:00 PM & 7:00 PM
- Sunday, September 25 1:00 PM & 5:00 PM
- Monday, September 26 7:00 PM
Ticket prices range from $20, $35 (VIP) and $65-70 (Front Row)*
- Kids (ages 2-12) tickets available for only $10 each for select seating on weekday shows – Use the discount code MOM to be able to purchase the child tickets at the lower price.
Buy your tickets online and use the code MOM at checkout for $5 off the Saturday Shows.
All seats are reserved; tickets available thru Smithstix.com, charge by phone at 800-888-TIXX or visit the Vivint Smart Home Arena Box Office.
Congrats to Rhonda Wood! You won our giveaway. Look for your email.
One lucky Utah Sweet Savings reader will win a Family 4 Pass to the Circus! These tickets will be good on opening night only.
To enter, comment below. Let me know which new act you are most excited to see. Then make it official on the rafflecopter below. There are a BUNCH more ways to enter. So be sure to do as many as you can to get the best chance at winning. Giveaway ends September 15.
Good luck! I’ll see you at the Circus!
Thanks to Ringling Bros and Barnum & Bailey for the tickets in exchange for this post and other promotions. As always, all of the opinions in this post are my own.