Utah Sweet Savings may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Hello, Utah Sweet Savings readers! I’m Lisa from Saving Cent by Cent, where I share money-saving tips, frugal ideas and recipes, as well as a weekly grocery deals to price match list. I’m excited to share a recipe today with you for Scrumptious Sunday.
I love springtime, and I also love making yummy treats. These Spring White Chocolate Bars are delicious and a fun spring treat for the family. My two daughters especially enjoyed the spring-colored M&M’s and marshmallows. And after I made these bars, my family ate them up really quickly. I hope your family enjoys them too!
Spring White Chocolate Bars
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup and 1/4 cup white chocolate chips, divided
- 3 1/2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 3/4 cup Spring M&M’s
- In a mixing bowl, cream together the butter and white and brown sugar. Add in the egg and vanilla extract and mix until combined.
- In a separate bowl, stir together the flour, baking soda, baking powder, cornstarch, and salt. Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix until combined.
- Stir in 3/4 cups of white chocolate chips by hand. Spray a 9×13 pan with cooking spray and press the cookie dough onto the pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10-11 minutes. Remove and immediately top with the miniature marshmallows and M&M’s. Return to the oven and bake for another 2 minutes.
- Take out of the oven and sprinkle 1/4 cup white chocolate chips and sprinkles on top.
- Allow to cool. Cut bars using a wet knife.
[…] guest posting over at Utah Sweet Savings where I share these Spring White Chocolate Bars recipe. This dessert is a perfect treat for spring […]