SeaQuest Interactive Aquarium in Layton has the BEST birthday parties! My daughter LOVED hers a few years ago (scroll down in this post for the full review). So when I found this CRAZY deal on the birthday parties I just HAD to share!
Use code SALE to get the 20% off, up to a $50 discount through today, May 14th. The code can be used up to 3 times and will be applied to 1 unit per transaction.
- Birthday Party Package for Up to 10 Kids for $139 (reg $199.95) *$111.20 after code*
- Birthday Party Package for Up to 20 Kids for $209 (reg $349.95) *$167.20 after code*
There are also other discounts available as well!
- Birthday party includes:
- Admission for up to 10 or 20 guests depending on the option purchased (child or adult); Anyone with an annual passport to SeaQuest will not be included in the headcount and will additionally receive 10% off in the gift shop during the birthday party.
- 1 hour and 45 minutes in the party room
- A private encounter for the group with the animal of the birthday child’s choice; list of animals available for interaction will be provided the day of the party for the child to choose from
- VIP gift for the birthday child
- Goodie bags with souvenirs for each child attending the party
- Outside food and drink is allowed
- Age ranges for age-specific tickets: 2-11 and 55+
- Free admission for children under 2
- Must be 10 or older to interact with a sloth, otherwise parental supervision is required
- All interactions should be reserved at least 24 hours in advance to ensure availability, please call 208-395-0007 to check availability
- Animal interactions allow participants to interact at a more personal level with the animals, take pictures, and feed the animals.
Important Changes that are going on currently:
- Currently operating at reduced hours, please check Facebook or Website to stay up to date
- Operating at reduced occupancy to ensure social distancing will be easily followed
- Floor stickers throughout our location to help with distancing
- Temporarily not be offering our Snorkel with Stingray, Sloth, and Kinkajou interactions
- Employees who are dedicated to cleaning and disinfecting the entire facility
- Hand sanitizer is provided throughout the facility
- Masks are not required, but we STRONGLY encourage our guest to bring masks which cover their mouth and nose
Here’s my Review Post for my daughters SeaQuest Birthday Party from a few years ago:
My youngest daughter turned 7 a couple of days ago and we had her first ever friend birthday party at SeaQuest Interactive Aquarium. I’ve never thrown my kid’s big birthday parties. I am not a “Pinterest Mom.” Frankly, that super creative gene kind of died when I started working full time on this site. I enjoy creative things but throwing these elaborate parties just seems like WAY too much work. Still, I really wanted my daughter to have a fun birthday party that she and her friends would enjoy and that she would remember for a long time.
SeaQuest was the perfect fit! Have you been to SeaQuest Aquarium? It’s one of our favorite places. It’s in the Layton Hills Mall in Layton, Utah! I highly recommend it if you have younger kids. My girls just love it! Truth be told, I love it too. It’s so much fun! Their rule is simple, “If you can reach it, you can touch it.” The animals are so friendly and love people. They know that the people are there to feed them so they come right up to you. It’s the ideal place for a birthday party!
Scheduling the party is super easy. They block out the party time in 2 hours increments. You have 1 hour and 45 minutes in the party room, but your pass to the aquarium is good all day, so your partygoers can stay even after the allotted time is up.
The room is perfect! They provide the tablecloths and the balloons (and you can take home the balloons if you wish). We found these super cute paper products at The Dollar Tree right by the Layton Hills Mall! What a steal and they were perfect!
They also have tables set up where you can put any food that you might have brought, as well as gifts. See that clam over in the corner? That has all the gift bags that they provided for all the kids. They included stickers, a ring, a sticky fun lizard toy, a slinky, some candy, and other goodies. They were a hit. My daughter wanted to give all of her friends a Beanie Boo (she is obsessed with them as you can see with her cake) but we honestly didn’t need to hand out something else, the gift bags provided by the Aquarium were so much fun!
Of course, the star of the show is the aquarium itself and all the fun activities they have. I scheduled our party on a Thursday afternoon after school. The aquarium can get busy on the weekends and I wanted the kids to be able to do as much as they could. The weeknight party was a great idea. The place wasn’t crazy packed and we were able to experience a TON!
The kids loved everything about the aquarium. Some had been there before and for some, it was their first time. It’s fascinating to see how much they love the animals and learning about each one.
We totally had a Harry Potter moment with this snake. It was moving around and looked up at us if to talk to us. So much fun!
Hanging out with a real live mermaid?! Yep! She even sang happy birthday to my daughter and gave her a shell necklace!
I asked the kids what they wanted to do the most and they all really wanted to feed the stingrays in the Caribbean Cove. It is so cool! With your birthday party, you will be given coins to purchase food to feed the stingrays and other animals. They actually eat right out of your hands! I don’t know anywhere else that you can get this kind of one-on-one experience with these animals. At least not in Utah.
As you can see, the animals love to come up and see you. They are friendly and are looking for food.
Of course, feeding the Parakeets is also a MUST DO! Our group had a blast with them! The giggles and squeals were the best!
The birthday child gets to pick an animal to come into the birthday room for a little bit. My daughter chose the Macaws. They were so cool. One of them even flew from her handler on to my daughter’s shoulders. You know she will remember that!
I highly recommend SeaQuest for your next birthday party. My older daughter now wants to go there for her birthday party coming up in just a few months.
Make sure you are following SeaQuest on social media they give out other prizes ALL THE TIME!
Facebook: @seaquestutah , www.facebook.com/seaquestutah
Instagram: @seaquestutah, www.instagram.com/seaquestutah
Twitter: @seaquestutah, www.twitter.com/seaquestutah