This Singer Stylist Serger (14SH764) is on Home Woot today for $149.99 + $5 shipping.
I could not find the exact same machine on Amazon, however comparable machines are selling for $200+. The reviews and comments by customers on the Home Woot site seem to agree that this machine is really great but too advanced for a beginner.
If you own/have used this machine – Please leave a comment and tell us what you think of it!
- 1,300 Stitches per Minute provides professional speed for faster results
- 2-3-4 Thread Capability provides more stitch variety: The 6 different stitch types ensure the perfect stitch, regardless of the project (Blind Hems, Rolled Hems, Flatlocking, finishing raw edges and joining seams)
- 6 Serger Stitches including 3-thread flatlock and 4-thread stretch mock safety stitch
- 4 Built-In Rolled Hems for more options, especially for lightweight fabrics: Switching to the rolled hem sewing mode is effortless. An easy access lever moves the stitch finger in position for rolled hemming
- Differential Feed eliminates stretching and puckering
- Color Coded Threading System makes threading easy and saves time: With complete, easy-to-read diagrams, this feature makes threading your SINGER® Stylist™ a snap; just follow the color-coded diagram on the machine for effortless threading
- Adjustable Stitch Length & Width keeps seams strong and prevents bunching
- Free Arm to easily sew sleeves and cuffs
- Machine Dimensions: 13.30″ L x 11.02″ W x 10.43″ H
- Machine Weight: 13.25 lbs
- Machine Intro DVD Included
- Instruction Manual with Stitch Guide
For more pictures, instruction manual or to purchase visit Home Woot.