I swear my face thinks it is 15-years-old again. I don’t know if it’s the products I’m using, all the sweating that happens from running, my diet (I’ll admit its been full of junk food lately), or the hormones that are just part of every girl’s life, but it is so frustrating and ridiculous! So I jumped at the chance when MelodieSusie contacted me to try out their Sonic Facial Cleansing Silicone Brush.
When I received it, the packaging is not very informative (there are actually more instructions on their Amazon product page than the packaging). I honestly wasn’t sure what I was supposed to do with it. So I just took a guess and put on my cleanser like normal, then used the brush to massage it around on my face. There are buttons on it so you can make it go faster or slower, depending on how sensitive your skin is. Then I rinsed like normal. I’ve only used it a couple of times, but I DO think my skin is a little softer, and maybe even a little less oily.
- Medical Silicon brush provides most gent and soft touching and never need to change brush head
- New Sonic Technology produces 6000 pulses per minute which efficiently remove makeup residue, dirt, ect.
- One side for deeper cleaning and one side for massage which brings more radiant and healthier skin
- Refine pores and improve the absorption of skincare product to present a more youthful appearance
- Warranty period lasts for 6 months from your purchasing date
I like the image above to show how effective the brush is at cleaning an orange as opposed to just using your hands. This really is a pretty cool product, one I plan to use daily for a while to see if I can get my face cleaned up and reduce pores to prevent future breakouts.
If you want to try the MelodySusie Sonic Facial Cleansing Silicone Brush, it’s available at Amazon for $39.99 (regularly $69.99). Plus, through April 30, you can use code UTAHSS21 to save $8.49 and get it for just $31.50! Head over HERE to check it out and read more reviews.