Use code SAVE through tonight, August 23, to get another 20% off.
Southern Utah’s Lantern Festival for $16.95 (reg $22.95) *$13.56 after code SAVE.
- General admission
- What’s included: one lantern, festival bag, and an entrance bracelet
- Date and time: Saturday, September 21, 5 p.m.–9 p.m.
- Location: Lake at the Hill, Cedar City
- Free admission for children under age 7
- Event schedule:
- 5.30 p.m.: Gates open
- 5.30 p.m.–9 p.m.: Enjoy food trucks, music, and fun
- 7.30 p.m.: Design your Lantern
- 8 p.m.–9 p.m.: Lantern launch
- 9 p.m.: Event ends
Southern Utah’s Lantern Festival
- Grab a bite to eat from a local food truck and enjoy live music with family and friends as the Lantern Festival begins around 5:30 p.m.
- Personalize your own lantern with intricate designs, colors, or messages to be cast off ceremoniously. Send a loved one a note, or make up a poem to be shared.
- Launch the lanterns into the air and watch from 8 to 9 p.m. as the grounds are lit-up with the twinkling candles and everyone’s design is shown for all to see.
Promotional value expires Sep 22, 2019. Expiration date: 9/21/2019. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as a gift. Online registration required. General admission with one lantern, festival bag, and an entrance bracelet. Use for admission to event. May only be used at the date and time indicated. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.