A lantern festival is returning to Southern Utah on April 18, and we have a deal for you! The event will take place at Sand Hollow State Park. Use code SAVE through tomorrow, March 7, to get another 25% off.
- Lantern Package for One for $13 (reg $30) *$9.75 after code SAVE
- Date Night Package for Two for $21 (reg $40) *$15.75 after code SAVE, $7.88 per person
- After purchasing this deal, you’ll need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
- General admission
- What’s included: one lantern, festival bag, and an entrance bracelet (one for Lantern Package and two for Date Night Package)
- Date and time: Saturday, April 18, 5:30 p.m.–8:30 p.m.
- Location: to be determined, check the website for details
- Free admission for children under 7
- Event schedule:
- 5.30 p.m.: Gates open
- 5.30 p.m.–7 p.m.: Enjoy food trucks, music, and fun
- 7 p.m.–7:30 p.m.: Aptives $2,000 Give-away
- 7.30 p.m.: Design your Lantern
- 7:45 p.m.–8 p.m.: Lantern launch
Southern Utah’s Lantern Festival
- Grab a bite to eat from a local food truck and enjoy live music with family and friends.
- Personalize your own lantern with intricate designs, colors, or messages to be cast off ceremoniously. Send a loved one note, or make up a poem to be shared.
- Launch the lanterns into the air and watch from 8 to 8:30 p.m. as the grounds are lit up with the twinkling candles and heartwarming messages spread throughout the sky.
Promotional value expires Apr 19, 2020. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 3 additional as gift(s). Must register online prior to event. Discount based off of day-of admission prices. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.