If you aren’t seeing the lower prices on the items you want, add them to your cart! They seem to be dropping in price once they get into the cart!
New this year, Target will offer a 10 Days of Deals promotion with deep daily discounts on electronics, kitchenware, toys and more from Nov. 22 through Dec. 1. As part of the “10 Days of Deals,” you will have access to a Black Friday presale on Wednesday, Nov. 25! Also new, if you spend $75 or more on Friday, November 27, you’ll receive a 20% discount to use toward a future purchase on any day between December 4 and December 13!
Doors will open at 6 pm on Thanksgiving Day, and ALL Black Friday deals will also be available online at Target.com.
Preview the entire ad HERE!
- 55” Westinghouse LED TV, $249.99, Reg. $599.99
- 43” Element LED TV, Special Purchase $169.99
- Free $150 Target Gift Card when you buy an iPad Air 2
- Parrot Bebop Drone, $394.99, Reg. $499.99
- Xbox One Bundle, $299.99 with Gears of War digital game download ($39.99 Value) and a free $60 Target Gift Card, Reg. $349.99
- Free $100 Target Gift Card with purchase of any Apple Watch
- Beats Solo 2 Headphones, $96.99, Reg. $199.99
- Nikon CoolPix L340 digital camera, $99.99, Reg. $229.99
- GoPro Hero+LCD, $299.99 and a free $60 Target Gift Card and a free 64GB Lexar MicroSD card ($42.99 value)
- Fitbit Charge HR, $119.00, Reg. $149.99
- Dyson V6 Motorhead Cordless Vacuum, $249.99, Reg. $399.99
- 40% off all apparel and accessories for women, men, kids and baby
- Buy one, get one 50 percent off select toys, including Star Wars, Hot Wheels, v and more
- 50 percent off top holiday home décor, including all frames and jar candles
Extended Holiday Hours
Target stores will open at 6 p.m. on Thanksgiving Day to mark the beginning of the holiday shopping season. Stores will remain open until 11 p.m. or midnight on Friday evening. The retailer will offer extended store hours to meet guests’ holiday shopping needs:
- Thanksgiving Day, Nov 26: 6 p.m. – Friday, Nov. 27: 11 p.m. or midnight
- Dec. 19-23: All stores open 7 a.m. to midnight
- Dec. 24: All stores open 7 a.m. to 10 p.m. or 11 p.m.
- Dec. 25: Closed
- Dec. 26: All stores open at 7 a.m. and close at 10 p.m., 11 p.m., or midnight
Target works closely with its team members to understand scheduling preferences for the holidays and compensates all hourly team members who work on a national holiday, including Thanksgiving, with pay equal to time-and-a-half their hourly rate. Also, all hourly team members who work certain shifts on Thanksgiving and Black Friday will receive additional compensation on top of holiday premium pay.