Paddleboards are SO much fun! This one is inflatable which makes it easy to store and transport!
Tower iSUP Package – 9’10” Kawasaki Jet Ski Watercraft Edition for $399.99 (Regularly $1,175) *Today Only*
The Kawasaki Jet Ski® Watercraft Edition by Tower comes standard with a 9’10” by 32″ by 6″ premium inflatable SUP, an innovative heavy duty under the nose tow ring, a high-pressure hand pump, a Tower branded 3-piece adjustable fiberglass paddle, a signature Kawasaki green deck pad, a 2+1 fin configuration with a removable center fin, a back-up center fin, a hand hold strap, a roll-up carrying strap, an extra handle in the front and back, and a leash attachment ring on the tail.
- Easier to store – When rolled up, it’s 1 foot in diameter and 33″ wide.
- Indestructible – Never worry again about dings and board cracks. I’ve literally thrown these things off a 2nd story deck and I frequently set it down anywhere (gravel, a parking lot, even on cement stairs).
- Easier to transport – No need for roof racks. About the size of a rolled sleeping bag, it easily fits in any car or boat, can be checked on a plane, and can even be strapped onto a bicycle or motorcycle.
- Softer – You can literally play bumper boats with these. Kids can jump from one board to the other like they’re jumping on an inner tube. You won’t get knocked out in the waves either.
- Easy on the feet – While very rigid, the air does cushion your feet a lot more than a hard board, no matter how good the deck pad is.
- Less expensive – Which also makes it a great idea as a second board for travel or guests.
Shipping is free if you have Amazon Prime or a flat $5.