Rock out to the Christmas tunes of Trans-Siberian Orchestra on November 21 at the Delta Center! Prepare for a musical journey like never before a fusion of rock, classical, and holiday magic.
Trans-Siberian Orchestra – The Ghosts Of Christmas Eve Tickets $49.99 (Reg $91.80)!
- Seating: 111, 113, 131, 133 for 3 pm event | 112, 113, 131, 132 for 7 pm event
- Must purchase tickets in the same transaction to sit together.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- Trans-Siberian Orchestra (TSO) is a progressive rock band founded as an outlet for the many rock operas late rock industry veteran, producer, composer, and musician Paul O’Neill was writing.
- TSO was created to push the boundaries of what was possible for a band to create – both musically and visually. Paul O’Neill dreamed of a different kind of “band” that is not limited by the confines of traditional rock acts and instead established one with multiple singers who could inhabit the various characters he was writing into his rock operas.
- Consistently one of the Top 25 touring acts in the country, TSO shows no signs of slowing down. Since its touring debut in 1999, TSO has played over 2,000 Winter Tour shows for more than 18 million fans. So far TSO has also donated over $18 million from these tours to local charities.
Promotional value expires Nov 21, 2023. Refundable only within 24 hours of purchase, subject to Extraordinary Event Policy. Limit 8/person, subject to ticket availability. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Redeem for a ticket at venue box office. Valid only for option purchased.