I’ve been so excited with all the HOT movie deals that we have been finding – they make perfect Christmas gifts!
However, if you’re like me – you might like to make the gift a little more personal and fun – especially if you are giving it to a whole family! So, I’ve come up with a way to combine several deals into a Family Fun Popcorn Gift Basket!
You can make this gift as inexpensive as you like – just depending on what movie deal you choose!
My gift pictured above cost me only $13.53 – but is worth $38.72!!!
Here’s an example of what I did:
- Pop Corn Bucket: $1.00 at Dollar Tree
- Decorative Paper Shreds (put at the bottom of the bucket): $1.00 per package at Dollar Tree
- 6 Popcorn Packages (I got a 24 ct of Pop Weaver Popcorn at Walmart for only $5.00 – that’s $0.21 each!)
- Candy: Twizzlers $1.88 at Walmart – $0.50/1 (previous newspaper coupon) doubled on Tuesday’s in Utah County = $0.88
- Movie – I grabbed the Polar Express 2 Disc Edition for $7.51 (Check out lots of other movie deals here – including Harry Potter for only $3.99)
- Card Game – watch for deals on these! (I stocked up a while back when the $4.00/1 coupon was out and after the coupon paid just $1.88 at Walmart)
What creative ways are you giving gifts from the deals that you’ve gotten?