This looks like a fun event to look forward to! Children 6 and under are free.
Utah Winter Faire November 30-December 2 at the Legacy Events Center in Farmington, Utah
*Use code FRIDAY through tomorrow 10/26 to get another 20% off! The code can be used 3 times per account and will be applied to 1 unit per transaction.
Single-day admission for 2 is $14 (reg $24) *$11.20 after code, just $5.60 per person.
Single-day Admission for 4 is $27 (reg $48) *$21.60 after code, just $5.40 per person.
Free admission for children 6 and under
- Dates and times:
- Friday, November 30: 4–9 p.m.
- Saturday, December 1: 12–8 p.m.
- Sunday, December 2: 12–6 p.m.
- Transportation: free parking available
- The Performances: The event features family-friendly performances by Rinceoiri Don Spraoi Irish Dancers, Gypsey Majik, Bards and Nobles, and many more.
- The Characters: Historical, fantastical, and pop culture characters will be attending, including Shrek, Warrior Fiona, Steampunk Alice, Utah Captain Jack, The House of Tudor, and many more.
- The Activities: Attendees of all ages can enjoy activities such as Heraldry Lessons with Richard Barnes, arts and crafts, and Jedi Saber Training.