I have this nano jacket and it is my go-to for all 4 seasons. I love to layer it with my other coats on cooler days.
Women’s Patagonia Nano-Air Light Hybrid Insulated Jacket for $98.83 (Reg. $$199) + Free Shipping!
- This is a perfect Christmas gift for your teens that want to wear brand name for 1/2 the price.
- Lightweight yet durable 100% ripstop nylon shell and plain-weave lining offer mechanical stretch and breathability; durable water repellent (DWR) finish sloughs off moisture
- 40g FullRange synthetic insulation warms and stretches with you; combined with the shell and lining, this creates excellent mechanical stretch and air permeability
- Airy, wicking waffle-knit on the backs of arms and side and back panels manages excess heat and moisture
- Articulated patterning and subtle quilting improve shape and aesthetic
- 2 handwarmer pockets are zippered, welted and low-bulk to wear comfortably with a harness or pack
- Sleek, low-bulk, snag-resistant Variable Conditions Cuffs use a stretch knit for easy push-up and have discreet thumbholes to provide versatile coverage and comfort
- Sleek center-front zipper with a zipper garage is easy on the chin; stretch binding at hem seals in warmth
Shipping is free when you spend $50, or it adds $4.99 otherwise.