The Nitro World Games are coming to Salt Lake City! And we have your discount tickets!!
This is the Second EVER Nitro World Games and you can be there LIVE for all the action! Even better, you will be able to see it for a discount if you hurry. These discount tickets will sell out for sure!
- $19 for one ticket for seating in section E32, rear (up to $29.20 value) *$15.20 after code*
- $35 for one ticket for seating in section E32 or W16, mid (up to $48.20 value) *$28 after code*
- $49 for one ticket for seating in section E34–E37 or W16, front (up to $63.10 value) *$39.20 after code*
Through May 4, use code MOM20 20% off up to 3 times. It will only be applied to one item per transaction, so if you need multiple items, you’ll need to order them in separate transactions.
Prepare to be blown away, as the greatest event in action sports history comes to Rice-Eccles Stadium on Saturday, June 24th.
Featuring seven gold medal events in one jaw-dropping 3-hour session, you’ll see the best extreme athletes on the planet battle it out in freestyle motocross, BMX, skate and inline and scooter, with never before seen formats and mind-blowing new ramps.
Nitro World Games will change the face of action sports competition forever, as the athletes throw down world firsts that break the law of physics.
History will be made.
- Ticket to the Nitro World Games
- What it is: First held in 2016 and created by extreme-sports icon Travis Pastrana, it’s an action-sports competition where riders attempt awe-inspiring—and in many cases world first—tricks. Watch electrifying feats at this adrenaline-fueled event featuring freestyle motocross (FMX), BMX, skate, and more.
- What’s at stake: Each event is a final round with everything on the line, creating intensity on the track and energy in the stadium. See who will be crowned this year’s world champions in action sports’ most exciting disciplines.
- Who you’ll see: Top tier action sport athletes from around the world, such as reigning champions Gregg Duffy and Levi Sherwood (FMX), Ryan Williams and Colton Walker (BMX), Elliot Sloan (Skate), and Capron Funk (Scooter). Hosted by action sport icon, Travis Pastrana.
- Limit 8 per person
- Voucher good for 1 ticket
- No cash value
- Not valid with other offers or discounts
- Purchased voucher valid only for event on July 24, 2017