Who’s planning a vacation to Universal Orlando Florida? We are going to start sharing the VERY BEST deals on tickets to Universal Florida Right Here! Bookmark this post because I will be keeping it updated on the very best deals you can find!
Universal Orlando is Reopening on June 5th!
- If you are planning a vacation to Universal Orlando and would like a custom quote sent to you by our travel partner, Get Away Today, just fill out This Form. It’s so easy!
Universal Orlando Florida is my family’s Favorite Vacation Destination! We plan at least one trip there every year! In fact, this year we purchased Annual Passes! Because I’m constantly looking for deals on travel to Florida, so now I will share them here with you guys! Wahoo!
Pro Tip: If you decide you also want to get Annual Passes, buy this deal and upgrade to the annual passes when you get to the parks to save even more!!
Ticket Only Deal:
Right now, Get Away Today is offering these sweet deals!
This is the ticket that I recommend purchasing right now if you plan to travel this year or next year.
Universal 3-Park Park-to-Park Ticket!! – As low as $84.75 a day for adults and $82.25 a day for kids!
- This is a park-to-park ticket that you need to ride the Hogwarts Express. This is BY FAR the BEST deal out there!! – Remember, if you are comparing this deal to other sites including Universal’s site directly, this price includes tax while other sites do not. They will add tax later at checkout and the price will go up.
No matter how many days you plan to stay, this is the BEST deal!
Admission to all THREE of the following theme parks for each day of the ticket (Park-to-Park access allowed):
- Universal Studios FloridaTM
- Universal’s Islands of AdventureTM
- Universal’s Volcano Bay
- Traveling with small children? Be sure to take advantage of Universal Orlando’s Child Swap. This program allows families with little ones to experience attractions without having to wait in line twice. For more information, visit Universal Orlando Resort’s official website.
- At Universal CityWalk™, you can eat at some of the best restaurants in Orlando. Choose between unique eateries like Cowfish® Sushi Burger Bar, VooDoo Doughnut, Antojitos and more!
The other option is this 2-Park Ticket for Four Days:
If you don’t want to go to Volcano Bay (you really should go to Volcano Bay, it’s amazing) then you can purchase This Ticket:
Here’s a great way to fly to Orlando for a deal or even possibly FREE! Check out this post: