Who’s planning a vacation to Universal Orlando Florida? We are going to start sharing the VERY BEST deals on tickets to Universal Florida Right Here! Bookmark this post because I will be keeping it updated on the very best deals you can find!
Universal Orlando Florida is my family’s Favorite Vacation Destination! We plan at least one trip there every year! In fact, this year we purchased Annual Passes! Because I’m constantly looking for deals on travel to Florida, I’ve decided that I need to share the deals that I find with you guys! Wahoo!
Pro Tip: If you decide you also want to get Annual Passes, buy this deal and upgrade to the annual passes when you get to the parks to save even more!!
Universal Orlando Vacation Package Deal!
Update 10/17/19: I’m vacationing in Universal Orlando this week, and while I’m traveling, they are offering an extra discount to our followers on YOUR Universal Orlando Vacation!! You can save an extra $50 off their already low prices, here’s how:
- Head on over to Get Away Today RIGHT HERE
- Just book at least 2 nights at the hotel of your choice and pick up at least 2 tickets (which include the 3rd park FREE deal)
- Then when checking out, use code SWEETORLANDO to save an extra $50 off your vacation. – expires 10/24/19
- Valid for travel through April 30th, 2020
Ticket Only Deal:
Right now, Get Away Today is offering these sweet deals!
This is the ticket that I recommend purchasing right now if you plan to travel this year. Tickets must be used by May 22, 2020. Blackout dates of December 26 through and including December 31, 2019 will apply to this ticket.
Universal 3-Park Park-to-Park Ticket!! – As low as $64.80 a day for adults and $62.80 a day for kids!
- This is a park-to-park ticket that you need to ride the Hogwarts Express. This is BY FAR the BEST deal out there!! – Remember, if you are comparing this deal to other sites including Universal’s site directly, this price includes tax while other sites do not. They will add tax later at checkout and the price will go up.
No matter how many days you plan to stay, this is the BEST deal!
Admission to all THREE of the following theme parks for each day of the ticket (Park-to-Park access allowed):
- Universal Studios FloridaTM
- Universal’s Islands of AdventureTM
- Universal’s Volcano Bay
- Traveling with small children? Be sure to take advantage of Universal Orlando’s Child Swap. This program allows families with little ones to experience attractions without having to wait in line twice. For more information, visit Universal Olrando Resort’s official website.
- At Universal CityWalk™, you can eat at some of the best restaurants in Orlando. Choose between unique eateries like Cowfish® Sushi Burger Bar, VooDoo Doughnut, Antojitos and more!
If you are wondering how I save money on flights to Florida and Hotels. Check out these two posts! I have been able to fly my family of four to Florida for FREE and stay at Hyatt Hotels across the street from Universal for 6 nights for FREE too!!