Want to see all Salt Lake has to offer at a discount? This deal is for you!
Right now SLC Daily Deal has the 365 Day Visit Salt Lake Connect Pass for only $48 for kids and $60 for adults. This pass is good for an entire year and will get you into all of the following locations.
- Clark Planetarium: includes One Dome Theatre admission and One IMAX documentary admission.* *Not valid for any ‘Hollywood’ film.
- Discovery Gateway: Includes one admission.
- The Leonardo: Includes one admission.
- The Lion House Pantry: Includes One Pioneer Meal ($9.99 value). Valid for Lunch or Dinner.
- The Natural History Museum of Utah: Includes one admission.
- Red Butte Garden: Includes one admission.
- Snowbird Resort: Includes one Scenic Foot Passenger Tram Ride.
- Thanksgiving Point: Includes one admission each to the Gardens and Museum of Ancient Life.
- Tracey Aviary: Includes one admission.
- Utah Museum of Fine Arts: Includes one admission.
- Utah Olympic Park: Includes one freestyle Zipline ride* or Alpine Slide* (not Quiksilver) or one Guided Park Tour (year round). Some restrictions apply.
- Utah’s Hogle Zoo: Includes one admission.
You can visit any of the locations within a year once it is activated but you are limited to one visit at each location.
Choose from the following options:
- Adult 365 Day Connect Pass for only $60 (up to a $150 gate value)
- Child (ages 3-12) 365 Day Connect Pass for only $48 (up to a $122 gate value)
- Senior (ages 65+) 365 Day Connect Pass for only $49 (up to a $130 gate value)
This is a great deal if you are looking to do a TON of fun stuff with your family in the next year! Make sure to check out the fine print on the deal.