This post may contain affiliate links. If you click a link and purchase, I will earn a commission with no additional cost to you. For more information please see our Disclosure Policy.
This is a great alternative to wood garden beds that rot over time. It gets great reviews.
4x3x1ft Outdoor Metal Raised Garden Bed $45.99 (reg $65.99)
- OPEN-BOTTOM GARDEN BED: Designed with a bottomless base so water can flow through the soil and prevent water buildup, it lets plant roots to go deeper into the ground to access more nutrients
- IDEAL FOR VARIOUS PLANTS: The spacious, 47×35-inch frame is raised nearly a foot off the ground to provide a healthy environment for vegetables, herbs, flowers, succulents, and more
- VERSATILE OUTDOOR ACCENT: The perfect decorative accessory to complement any front or backyard, grass area, or budding garden
- BUILT TO LAST: Durably made of galvanized steel, with a rust-resistant finish to keep your garden bed looking its best for years to come
- EASY ASSEMBLY: Beveled edges can easily be screwed to the sides using a Phillips screwdriver and the included wingnuts and screws so it’s ready in no time