If you are still planning your summer vacation, be sure to check out this AMAZING deal for Busch Gardens Williamsburg and Water Country USA!
$52.99 for Three-Day Admission for One to Busch Gardens Williamsburg and Water Country USA ($119.99 Value) *Super Rare*
Attractions such as roller coasters, animal encounters, and world-class shows are available at two of Virginia’s largest amusement parks
What You’ll Get
- What’s included: unlimited admission to Busch Gardens AND Water Country USA for up to three days within seven consecutive calendar days from first visit.
- Guests can enjoy the flexibility to go back and forth between these two great parks or just visit them each on different days, as many times as they want within parameters listed above. Second and third visits must be taken within seven consecutive days from date of first use.
- Free admission for children 23 months and younger
- See park hours for Busch Gardens Williamsburg and Water Country USA to plan visit.
- When can I visit? any day from June 10 to September 8
Busch Gardens Williamsburg
Busch Gardens Williamsburg offers fun for the whole family with thrilling roller coasters, world-class dining options, and kid-friendly attractions. Soar high over the cliffs of the Celtic coast on Finnegan’s Flyer, a new Screamin’ Swing ride opening May 2019. Or slip on some magic lenses and hop on a dragon on Battle For Eire, a virtual-reality attraction. Spring into fun with a host of family activities. Meet your favorite characters at Sesame Street Forest of Fun, or head over to Wolf Haven to learn more about North American predators.
Water Country USA
Cool off this summer at Water Country USA®, Mid-Atlantic’s largest water park. There’s fun for the entire family in a cool beach vibe, with resort-style amenities and more than 40 state-of-the-art water rides and attractions. Experience a rush aboard Colossal Curl™, the park’s first family thrill ride and the first of its kind in North America. Water Country USA features refreshing pools, children’s play areas, and lazy rivers, offering hours of fun in the summer sun.