ABCmouse.com is offering a SWEET deal on their popular learning program for kids ages 2-8! They have added content all the way to 2nd grade!!
Right now you can sign up for 2 months for only $5! That is a great way to try it out! It would also be a great program to use during the summer to get kids ready for kindergarten and prevent summer slide in older kids.
You also now get access to these other ABCmouse apps for FREE!! These new apps have the advantage of no internet connection needed once downloaded and are great for kids in the car especially for long trips!
We LOVE ABCmouse.com Early Learning Academy in our homes. We first learned about it on PBS, and it appeared to be a great alternative to preschool if you’re on a limited budget or prefer to teach or your child at home.
What we’ve found out is that it is so much more! It’s great for little kiddos all the way up to kids in second grade! I’ve used it in my home with both of my girls and they LOVED it!
Jill signed up her youngest just after she turned 3. She’s 5 now and still LOVES it! It’s a fun app that she can do while the older kiddos are in school. And it’s a great jump start to preschool and kindergarten. Plus her other kiddos can use it too. You can have multiple kids on one account.
What a great way to get your kiddos learning while having fun.
If you aren’t sure if you are ready to sign up, you can always try it out FREE for 30 Days!
Or, if you know you want to join, but don’t want to sign up for a full year, you can get 4 months for $19.95 HERE! This would be ideal for a preschooler to use before starting kindergarten.
- ABCmouse has over 7,000 learning activities and TONS of lesson plans.
- It’s the leading online early education curriculum for parents, preschools, and kindergartens in the United States and Canada.
- 2nd Grade Content Now Available!!
- You can add up to 3 children per account!
- More than 2,000 books, games, songs, puzzles, and art activities, each with specific learning objectives in the subjects of reading, mathematics, beginning science, social studies, art and music.