If you are in Northern Utah or coming this way, this is a great price on admission to the Ogden Eccles Dinosaur Park. This is a limited coupon so make sure you grab yours while it is still good. Tickets expire February 15, 2015.
Choose from Three Options
- $8 for admission for two (up to $14 value)
- $15 for admission for four (up to $28 value)
- $20 for admission for six (up to $42 value)
Ogden Eccles Dinosaur Park
Utah didn’t always look like Utah. Far back in the geological timeline, America’s west was home to living, breathing, and roaring giants: dinosaurs. Today, Ogden Eccles Dinosaur Park pays tribute to the state’s earliest residents.
- Size: more than eight acres of immersive environment bring Utah’s indigenous dinosaurs back to life
- Outdoors: Triceratops, Utahraptors, and other full-scale dinosaur sculptures are placed in realistic tableaux
- Indoors: the Elizabeth Dee Shaw Stewart Museum houses real dinosaur fossils
- Eye Catcher: the 45-foot long, 20-foot high Tyrannosaurus Rex
- Don’t Miss: a working dinosaur laboratory, where scientists prepare samples from the area and debate which dinosaur was the coolest
- Hands-On Experiments: kids can split geodes, pan for gold, and dig a stegosaurus skeleton from the quarry
- Special Programs: dinosaur-themed day camps
The Fine Print
Expires Feb 15th, 2015. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid during special events and fundraisers, including Halloween Carnival on 10/16, 10/17, 10/18, 10/24, 10/25, and Martin Luther King, Jr Day 1/19/15. Check website for hours of operation and other special events. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.