Chance to help Ukraine Orphans find a home!

Utah Sweet Savings may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.


Have you ever really, REALLY wanted to make a difference in someone’s life? We’re talking life changing.  Here’s your chance.  This group of kids are actually orphans from Ukraine.  They are HERE in Utah for a few weeks this summer in hopes that they will be able to find families to adopt them. You may not be looking to adopt, but chances are you know someone who is, and even greater is the chance that if you share this with everyone you know, it will reach a handful of people that could help these kids.

HOST families for the 2nd and 3rd weeks of the kids visit here to Utah are still needed! The kids return to Ukraine on Sunday morning August 12. If you would like to host one of them please contact Rob Jolley at 801-259-7034.

Thursday night (July 26) there will be a barbecue at Brad and Catherine Findlay’s home (1094 East 13800 South-Draper, UT 84020) so if you would like you can come and meet the kids and you can get answers any questions you many have.

Did you know?
Ukrainian orphans “graduate” from the orphanage system at the age of 16.
Many of them, after they graduate, will become homeless and alone and lack the education necessary to provide for themselves.
10% commit suicide by their 18th birthday.
60% of the girls will end up in prostitution.
70% of the boys will enter a life of crime.
Only 20% will find work.
These are the kids that human traffickers target and exploit.
Typically, after the age of 5, a Ukraine orphan only has a 20% chance of being adopted. However, over 80% of the children who come to the U.S. on hosting programs like the one we did last summer meet families who adopt them!

These kids have been hand-picked by an adoption facilitator in Ukraine and the orphanage directors as the children most likely to adapt and bond to an adoptive family

NEED HOST FAMILIES:

Girls
Amina age 10–quiet but not shy, as pretty on the inside as she is on the outside, good with little kids,
Anastassia age 12–a fun little girl, she looks 10, she has a 5 year-old sister in the orphanage,
Svetlana age 13,
Olena age 14,

Boys
Mykailo (Misha) age 6 a sweet active boy but he is very afraid of dogs,
Anatoli D. age 13–a leader, good soccer player,
Anatoli V. age 13–happy boy, just learned to play baseball and loves it.
Sergei age 1–very nice boy, athletic and always has a smile on his face,
Roman age 15–speaks English and is a very motivated young man,

Siblings
Arkadi age 15 and Radmilla age 12 (brother and sister).

Leave a Comment

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!