Remember Millie? I posted about this run a couple of weeks ago. I just found out that sweet Princess Millie passed away just a few days ago. My heart goes out to her family and friends.
If you are free next Saturday (the 29th) please sign up for Millie’s Princess Run/Walk!
We know many of our Utah readers are runners! I’m so excited to share this amazing run with you. The 2nd Annual Millie’s Princess Run/Walk will be held at Sugarhouse Park Saturday, June 29, 2013. Prizes for top places in Men’s Women’s, Boys, and Girls.
This is going to be such a fun event!
- Runners are encouraged to dress up as princesses (and princes) and will be chased by ogres, trolls, and witches.
- Race day participants get a sweet little swag bag that includes an event t-shirt and other surprises.
- Meet Miss Utah, Miss Sandy, and Miss Utah Teen International and see Disney princesses.
- The event includes a bounce house, photo booth, plus free Einstein bagels and fresh fruit.
- Trader’s Joes will be greeting runners with granola bars.
There is something for the whole family! Make sure you register soon! Registration ends on Saturday June 22nd!
You can REGISTER HERE!
Can’t make race day? Make a donation 3 different ways:
1) Visit a Mountain America Credit Union location and make a donation to Millie’s Princess Foundation
2) Mail a check out to Millie’s Princess Foundation and mail it to P.O. Box 902081 Sandy, Utah 84090
3) Visit the MilliesPrincessRun.org website and click the PayPal link.
Please consider signing up for this race or donating to this amazing organization.