If your family is in need of some new boots check out these deals for men and women!
Tiger Safety Men’s Waterproof Insulated Soft-Toe Work Boots Winner for $49.99 (Reg. $89.99)
- Direct Injected TPU sole
- Shaft measures approximately Ankle from arch
- Waterproof Work Boots for Men Winner is waterproof with membrane system.
- Insulated Work Boot Winner has 200g 3M Thinsulate insulation that keeps warm in the cold.
- Soft Toe Lightweight Work Boots Soft-toe is lightweight than regular heavy work boots.
- Mens Leather Work boots Full grain leather upper, which is the most popular type of leather.
- Mens Comfortable Work Boots Winner has side zipper as well as shoe laces for comfortable fitting.
Comfy Moda Women’s Waterproof Winter Boots, Leather, Fur Lined, 3M Thinsulate with Ice Gripper for $49.99 (Reg. $89.99)
- Synthetic sole
- Waterproof Boots for Women- London ankle booties for women comes with seam sealed waterproof construction and full grain leather upper. TPR outsole with stainless steel ice gripper.
- Fur Lined Boots for Women- London warm boots for women creates full fur lining to keep your feet toasty warm and protects you from cold weather as low as -25℃ / -13℉.
- Insulated Boots for Women- Women’s short winter boots London has 200g 3M Thinsulate insulation to keep your feet more warm than regular.
- Leather Boots for Women Ice Gripper- London winter boots for women is with full grain leather upper and integrates stainless steel ice gripper in outsole.
- Wool Blend Insole & Orthotics Friendly- Removable wool blend insole can be replaced by orthotics.
This boot comes in brown and black.
Comfy Moda Women’s Nikki Winter Boots for $69.99 (Reg. $109.99)
- Rubber outsole
- Non slip shoe sole grips keeps you from slippery
- Water resistant construction
- Manmade leather upper with buckle adornments
- Full side zippers for easy on and off
- Wool blend lining all the way up to the toes keeps feet warm, dry and comfortable
- Removable wool blend insert
Think ahead and get some early Christmas shopping done!
Shipping is free if you have Amazon Prime. Otherwise, it’s a flat $6.