Utah Sweet Savings may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Want to outfit your shop all at once and for a steal? Here you go!!
- DCD996 has a DEWALT-built high power, high efficiency brushless motor that delivers up to 75% more runtime vs. 18-Volt NiCad brushed motors
- DCD996 has a heavy-duty 1/2 in. ratcheting nitro-carburized metal chuck with carbide inserts for superior bit gripping strength
- DCF887 has a DEWALT built brushless motor for longer run time
- DCS570 uses a 7-1/4 in. blade to provide 2-9/16 in. cutting capacity at 90°
- DCS570 has runtime to complete 330 crosscuts in 2×4 (pine)
- DCS367 has a variable speed trigger with 0-2900 SPM
- DCS355 has a Quick-Change accessory system that allows blades and attachments to be changed quickly without wrenches
- DCL040 is a bright flashlight to illuminate your work area with LED output of 110-Lumens
- DCG413B – brushless motor requires no brush changes
- DCG413B – brake stops wheel in 2 seconds or less on average
- DCG413B – kick back brake engages when a pinch, stall, or bind-up event is sensed and the electronic brake engages with maximum force to quickly stop the wheel, reduce the movement of the grinder and shut the grinder off
- DCG413B – Features E-Switch Protection – when the on/off trigger switch has a no-volt release function, in the event of a power outage or other unexpected shut down, the trigger switch will need to be cycled (turned off and then on) to restart tool
- DCG413B – 2-stage trigger requires 2 actions to activate tool