My kids have been wanting to go to this ever since they saw the billboards from the freeway. This is a once in a lifetime experience to see these artifacts! I’m so excited to have found discount tickets!
- Pompeii: The Exhibition takes visitors back to ancient Pompeii, it’s everyday, commercial, and military life, and most importantly the day of the volcanic eruption. The exhibition features over 150 authentic artifacts, including frescos, marble and bronze sculptures, gladiator armor, weapons, furniture, and more. These 2,000-year-old real artifacts come from the Naples National Archaeological Museum. The exhibit also features replicas of full-body casts of Mt. Vesuvius victims. Additionally, visitors are given the opportunity to experience the eruption thanks to a simulated 4-D Eruption Theater.
Update 1/21: There is a 25% off code that is available through tomorrow, January 22! Just use code SAVE at checkout to get the 25% off making this an awesome deal! HINT: You may need to log into your Groupon account to get the 25% off.
There are 4 options available:
- Admission and Audio Tours for Two $45.00 (reg $60) – $22.50 each – Now $33.75 with code SAVE – $16.88 each
- Admission and Audio Tours for Three $67.00 (reg $90) – $22.33 each – Now $50.25 with code SAVE – $16.75each
- Admission and Audio Tours for Four $89.00 (reg $120) – $22.25 each – Now $66.75 with code SAVE – $16.69 each
- Admission and Audio Tours for Five $105.00 (reg $150) – $21.00 each – Now $78.75 with code SAVE – $15.75 each
What You’ll Get
- What’s included: admission to Pompeii: The Exhibition with an audio tour.
- Admission to The Leonardo’s general exhibits is included. Please allow yourself enough time to enjoy all The Leonardo has to offer.
- Free admission for children 2 and under