There are going to be some hot concerts in a few months in Utah! Plus, through today, May 8, you can also use code FLASH20 to get another 20% off!
MY2K Tour with 98 Degrees, O-Town, Ryan Cabrera, and Dream on Tuesday, August 23 at 7:30 p.m. for $20 *$16 with code*
- 98 Degrees: Heirs to the NKOTB throne, the brotherly duo Nick and Drew Lachey, along with Justin Jeffre and Jeff Timmons, weren’t a prepackaged product of producers—they were simply fine vocalists with a penchant for four-part harmonies. Now back in full force, the group will unleash mega hits such as “Because of You,” “I Do,” and “The Hardest Thing,” plus new tracks off 2013’s 2.0.
- O-Town: After forming on ABC’s Making the Band, this four-piece went triple-platinum thanks to hits like “All or Nothing.” Now back with the single “Skydive” and their first new album in 12 years,Lines & Circles, O-Town will launch into grown-up versions of their signature romantic ballads.
- Ryan Cabrera: This Dallas-bred heartthrob got your attention with 2001’s “On the Way Down,” then kept your attention by breaking Audrina Partridge’s heart on The Hills; expect early hits and new tracks from his latest EP, Wake Up Beautiful.
- Dream: In 2001, this female quartet saw their debut album go platinum thanks to chart-climbers such as “He Loves U Not” and “This Is Me.” Now, the original gals are back in the studio, working on a new album.
Blink 182 with A Day To Remember on September 22 at 7 p.m. for $25 – $42.75 *$20 – $34.20 with code*
- The Band: longtime members Mark Hoppus and Travis Barker kick off a new chapter with Matt Skiba of Alkaline Trio joining Blink-182 as singer/guitarist
- The Praise: Skiba’s official debut at the MusInk Tattoo and Music Festival “was the best they’ve sounded in over a decade,” according to The OC Weekly
- The Accolades: Over the span of 24 years, Blink-182 went from playing out of a San Diego garage to rocking audiences from Adelaide to Zurich, selling more than 50 million albums worldwide in the process
- The Latest Album: their highly anticipated seventh studio album, California, set for release July 1, 2016
- The Latest Single: “Bored To Death,” which premiered on L.A.’s world-famous KROQ radio station and is the band’s first new music since its Dogs Eating Dogs EP dropped in 2012
- Special guests: A Day to Remember | All Time Low