I would love to see this! What a great date night! It could even be an early Valentine’s Day date!
- $51 for two reserved tickets (up to $94 value) *Use code WINTER20 to get 20% off through January 18, and the price will drop to $40.80, just $20.40 per ticket!*
Code can be used up to 3 times and will be applied to one item per transaction.
- Ririe-Woodbury Dance Company’s Winter Season: This dynamic and vivid contemporary dance performance company is currently showcasing four stunning works by choreographers from around the world. Winter Season is Ririe-Woodbury’s spirited exploration of humanity’s fascination with the physical world. Featuring four unique dances, the exhilarating performances include mesmerizing video effects, visual illusions, with thrillingly athletic dancing and abilities. Joining the dancers on stage will be guest dancers from University of Utah’s School of Dance. Together they create an impressive ensemble exclusively for the performances listed below.
- Snowmelt: Making its world premiere, this raucous number inspects mankind’s footprint on Earth’s fragile biosphere.
- Super WE: Syncing movement, sound, and metaphor, a talented duet creates bustling movement onstage to replicate the non-stop nature of contemporary life.
- You and the Space Between: A live video feed mesmerizes with visuals of space and time during this incredible piece, which returns by popular demand.
- Physalia: Dancers on stage flow like water while also depicting the graceful—and sometimes absurd—beasts that exist on land and in the sea.