This looks like such a super cool exhibit to take the family to! They’re only at the South Towne Expo Center on May 19, so save the date! You can get up to 8 tickets per person.
Through April 28, use code FAMILY 20% off up to 3 times. It will only be applied to one item per transaction, so if you need multiple items, you’ll need to order them in separate transactions.
- $11 for one ticket for single-day general admission for one adult (up to $16 value) *$8.80 after code*
- $11 for one ticket for single-day general admission for one child (up to $16 value) *$8.80 after code*
Venture back in time to when dinosaurs roamed the earth at Discover the Dinosaurs UNLEASHED, an interactive, walk-through exhibit that provides close-up encounters with a lifelike stegosaurus, velociraptor, and T-Rex. Kids can unleash their inner paleontologists as they dig for fossils in the Valley of the Bones or visit the Kid’s Adventure Zone complete with themed bouncy houses, crafts, and more. Adult admission is valid for ages 13 and older; child admission is valid for ages 2–12. Children younger than 2 are admitted for free. Child admission includes access to the exhibit and the additional attractions below:
- Dinosaur rides: these animatronic animals won’t bite, and you’re allowed unlimited rides
- Bounce houses: jump, slide, and bounce your way through a herd of dino-themed inflatables [Socks required]
- Dig for dino bones: practice your paleontology skills by brushing away sand until you uncover the skeleton of dinosaur
- Other attractions: Tattoos | Jr. Paleontologist Scavenger Hunt | photo opportunities | make-and-take crafts
For an additional fee, children can:
- Pan for gems and fossils: visitors can purchase a bag of mining rough and sluice it in running water to reveal the gems and fossils hidden within.
- Face painting: kids can sit for a dino-themed face-painting session