Plan to attend Pumpkinpalooza at the USU Botanical Center in Kaysville for your family night on Monday, October 27! The event is FREE to attend. A couple activities have a small cost, as noted.
This fun-filled evening is a family favorite to celebrate fall and Halloween. Events this year include:
- Face Painting
- Free donuts and root beer to the first 100 guests
- Needle in a Haystack activity
- Tomato Throw
- Labyrinth activity
- Kids costume contest
- Dog costume contest
- Throw a pumpkin from a trebuchet – $2 per pumpkin
- Train rides -$2 per person
- Pumpkin Carving station – $4 per pumpkin
All of this includes a free walk through Pumpkin Alley! A beautiful look at more than 90 carved and lit pumpkins.