Utah Sweet Savings may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Plan to attend Pumpkinpalooza at the USU Botanical Center in Kaysville for your family night on Monday, October 27! The event is FREE to attend. A couple activities have a small cost, as noted.
This fun-filled evening is a family favorite to celebrate fall and Halloween. Events this year include:
- Face Painting
- Free donuts and root beer to the first 100 guests
- Needle in a Haystack activity
- Tomato Throw
- Labyrinth activity
- Kids costume contest
- Dog costume contest
- Throw a pumpkin from a trebuchet – $2 per pumpkin
- Train rides -$2 per person
- Pumpkin Carving station – $4 per pumpkin
All of this includes a free walk through Pumpkin Alley! A beautiful look at more than 90 carved and lit pumpkins.
Leave a Comment