If you or someone close to you have suffered through trauma, you NEED to know about A Reason To Stand. This non profit organization serves those who’ve experienced trauma by empowering them with community, truths, and helping them find purpose and start living their best lives.
Mark your calendars to attend the A Reason To Stand Conference on March 1 from 6-10 pm at Weber High School in Ogden, Utah. The speakers they’ve got lined up for this event are incredible. You’ll hear how they’ve overcome trauma in their own lives and be inspired to do the same.
- Jennie Ashworth Taylor, wife of North Ogden, Utah, mayor Brent R. Taylor who was killed in action while serving in Afghanistan as a member of the Army National Guard
- Kechi Okwuchi, featured on America’s Got Talent, she’s remembered not only for her amazing voice, but also for her experience over a decade ago when an airplane she was in crashed and killed 107 out of 109 passengers. As one of the 2 survivors, she suffered third degree burns over 65% of her body and subsequently underwent multiple surgeries.
- Ashley Hess, a local recording artist, will be performing an original song just for this conference.
- Ashlee Birk Boyson, the founder of A Reason to Stand, who suffered her own trauma when her husband was murdered in a Walgreens parking lot by the husband of a secret mistress, leaving her a widow at the age of 28 with 5 young children.
There are three options to get your Conference tickets:
- Stand (1 ticket) for $25 + $3.16 fee
- VIP Seating and Swag Bag for 1 for $50 + $4.67 fee
- VIP Suite with VIP Seating, Swag Bag, and a meal with presenters for 1 for $100 + $7.72 fee
Or you can enter the giveaway to get 2 Stand tickets. A winner will be announced on Sunday, February 24.