It’s easy to get overwhelmed by all the [very scary] headlines. However, it’s vital to our well-being not to lose sight of all the good things that still exist, too. I gave these to my girls a couple of Christmases ago. They’re a great way to help us look for things to be thankful for. They’re not dated, so you can start these journals at any time.
Gratitude Journal Gift Set with Extra Stickers for $12.97 (reg $24.95)
This Bundle Includes:
- One Gratitude Finder® which includes 165 stickers
- One Set of 330 Grateful Heart Stickers
- [Great for teachers, teens, and everyone in between!]
This gratitude journal includes all of these amazing features:
- 52 non-dated weekly spreads with brilliantly colorful layouts
- Questions quotes and prompts to prime the pump for positivity throughout your journal
- Each week has daily sections, three-lines for acknowledging good people or good experiences, “Words of the Week” quote bubble for jotting simple joys, and a “Random Act of Kindness” (R.A.K.) section as a reminder even the littlest acts of kindness are kind of a big deal
- Perfectly sized, laminated tabs, elastic enclosure to help you locate your current week easily
- In this set you’ll get 495 stickers: Set of 330 + 165 inside each journal hand-illustrated smile-provoking stickers to enhance any entry
Shipping is $2.97 for the first item and $1.97 for each additional item.