This is a Serious Steal, and this price is only good through tomorrow because of a 20% off code, SPRING! Magazines make great gifts that provide educational fun all year long! If you’ve set a goal to help your kids become better readers or learn to love reading, these magazines might be just the ticket!
Right now you can score a year subscription to National Geographic Kids for $12 or National Geographic Little Kids for only $12!! This is a Killer deal for these magazines. My kids have LOVED them! *Use code SPRING to get this price. The code can be used up to 3 times per account and will be applied to one unit per transaction. Code expires tomorrow 3/9.
Or, you can save even more when you purchase 2-year subscriptions! You’ll pay just $20 for 2 years, only $10 per year when you check out with code SPRING (valid for National Geographic Little Kids only ).
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your Groupon voucher to complete redemption. See voucher for more information. Not an auto-renewal offer. No hidden charges. Free shipping.
- Great for toddlers and small children aged 3-6
- Engages kids and them about the world with engaging stories and interactive picture games
- Lively, full-color photos of nature and animals
- 1-year subscription of 10 issues total, or 2-year subscription of 20 issues total
- Great for kids aged 6 or older
- Issues filled with challenging puzzles and games that make learning fun
- Articles packed with interesting facts on wildlife and nature that encourage young exploration
- Features different and diverse cultures for enriched global awareness and understanding
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Free shipping. Doesn’t ship to Canada. Most orders ship within 6-14 weeks from the redemption date. Only valid for print subscriptions. FINAL SALE; no returns unless defective. Limit 1 per person, may buy 4 additional as gift(s). Not valid with other offers or promotions. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.