A trampoline as a Christmas gift? Sure, why not? My parents gave our family a trampoline a couple years ago, and it happened to be a fairly dry winter. There was no snow on the ground, so we set it up ON Christmas Day, and the kids had a BLAST jumping! This is such a sweet price, too!
Propel Trampolines 12 ft Trampoline With Enclosure for $149.99 (regularly $349.99)
- Strong, durable and super bouncy with 72 galvanized springs, providing hours of fun for kids
- Enclosure walls are a great safety feature, built around six padded poles for a cushioned impact should your child make contact with walls
- Impact response system of the walls protects your kids and gives a smooth bounce; poles attach to enclosure with high-strength bungee
- Sure lock safety pad stays in place via the six padded poles; pad stays in place in any weather
- T-Bracket technologies are key; the advanced T-bracket system keeps frame from twisting and increases frame’s strength
- Built strong on six legs, with minimal assembly required
- Weight: 250 lbs.
Or, here’s another really HOT offer!
Propel Trampolines 15′ Enclosed Trampoline with Anchor Kit for $269.99 (regularly $419.99)
- A network of 96 springs ensures smooth bouncing every time
- An advanced safety system helps provide protection by absorbing the impact if a bouncer hits the enclosure
- The frame cushioning stays securely in place regardless of weather thanks to a thick Sure Lock Pad
- The frame stays stable thanks to an advanced T-bracket system
- Has a 300-pound weight capacity
- Assembly by one or more adults required
- Frame and springs carry one-year warranties
- All other parts guaranteed for 90 days