One of my goals for the rest of the year and into 2019 is to be more organized and also setting other goals! A planner is such an efficient way to keep track of important dates, to-do-lists, and life-changing thoughts that might randomly pop into your head at odd times. This is a great deal on spiral-bound planners with cute covers!
Large 9″x11″ Open-Dated Weekly Planners for $8.99 (reg $16.99) *Use code FRIDAY through today, 10/27, to get 10% off. That makes them $8.09!
- Open-dated weekly planner book
- Available with various colorful cover designs
- Pages include sections for morning, noon, and night plans
- Additional segment useful for notes or extra plans
- Wire binding allows the planner to be laid out flat
- Durable textured covers feature extra note pages
- Dimensions: 9”x11”x1”
Shipping is $3.99 or free on orders of $34.99 and up BEFORE any codes are applied. Many items qualify for free shipping on their own, but you can also qualify by combining multiple items in your cart to reach a total of $34.99 or more.