I think this would be so fun! Salty Dinner Theater is doing a production of “The Little Mermaid,” but instead of the play being on stage, it’s around your dinner table! You can score 2 adult tickets for $15.20 (regularly $30). Use code EASY20 to get this price.
The code is good for 20% off the discount price of $19.99 and can be used up to 3 times. It will only be applied to one item per transaction, so if you need multiple, you’ll need to order them in separate transactions. Code is good through June 13.
The show will be taking place at 6 different locations, so you can pick your favorite restaurant.
- The Old Spaghetti Factory: Saturday, July 8, or Saturday, July 15
- Garcia’s Mexican Restaurant: Wednesday, July 12
- Joe Morley’s BBQ: Friday, July 14, or Friday, July 21
- Red Lobster: Wednesday, July 19
- Mimi’s Cafe (Murray): Thursday, July 20
- Mimi’s Cafe (Orem): Saturday, July 22
- All shows start at 7:30 p.m.
The Little Mermaid
- The story: Most audiences know how it goes: a plucky redhead with a beautiful voice becomes obsessed with the world above the waves and ends up head-over-fins in love with a human. With the help of a conniving sea-witch, she gets a shot with her handsome prince, but discovers there are major sacrifices to be made.
- What makes this production unique: This fresh take on Hans Christian Andersen’s classic doesn’t take place on a stage, instead happening in and around the audience’s dinner tables with interactive comedy, bright costuming, and makeup.