Have you tried Mountain House freeze-dried food? They taste amazing! As far as I’m concerned this is the BEST emergency food out on the market.
We use it for camping meals. They would be great for hiking (this was the food my dad took in the grand canyon on a 2 day hike). They are light and mix up with just heat and water. They are the perfect emergency food source.
Mountain House Freeze Dried Food, 10-Serving Cans for $12.71-$13.17!
- Just add water! Quick prep, ready in less than 10 minutes, and no cleanup
- Allergens: Soy, Wheat, Milk
- 30 year taste guarantee
- Mountain House Freeze Dried Vegetable Stew with Beef Can $12.71 (after pickup discount)
- Mountain House Freeze Dried Macaroni and Cheese Can $12.75 (after pickup discount)
- Mountain House Pasta Primavera Can $13.17 (after pickup discount)