The Nancy B line of scientific tools and real-life journaling activities provide hands-on science experiences that get kids comfortable and excited about science, giving them the confidence to pursue science further in school and in life.
Nancy B’s Science Club Microscope for only $21.99 (Reg. $44.95)
- Scientific experiences designed for kids ages 8 to 11 years. Microscope and Activity Journal includes 40+ piece dual microscope (2 LEDs transform the dissecting microscope into a light microscope) with magnification from 30x to 400x and twenty-two-page journal including activities and space for drawings, such as examining cells, looking at crystals, observing bugs and viewing critters in water. Requires 3AAA batteries. Small Parts. Not for children under 3 years.
- SUPPORTS STEM LEARNING: Through scientific exploration and hands-on experience with a key scientific tool. Children can follow the activity guide to collect their specimens, then get amazing, up-close views magnified up to 400x
- EVERYTHING BEGINNERS NEED INCLUDED: Includes 30x–400x light and dissecting microscope with rubber eye cup and focusing knob, 26-piece scientific tool set, and 22-page activity journal.
- MULTIPLE AWARD WINNER: This best-selling set is the winner of the Parents’ Choice Gold Award and Family Fun Magazine’s Best Toy Award.
- AT HOME LEARNING ACTIVITY: Makes a great activity for kids to stay engaged, entertained, and learning outside of the classroom. We are dedicated in providing resources that keep your kids learning and having fun while at home
Customers who are Amazon Prime members will get FREE shipping! Just log into your Prime account to checkout. Otherwise, shipping is a flat rate of $6 no matter how much you order sitewide, so shop around and check out their other deals, too