The Natural History Museum of Utah invites you to its first ever Haunted Night at the Museum! This sounds like so much fun! The perfect event for Utah Families!
Mark your calendars for this Saturday night, Oct 22nd, from 6-10pm at the Natural History Museum of Utah!
The party will include a variety of Halloween-themed hands-on activities including a Museum gallery scavenger hunt, a dance contest and refreshments. With the price of a ticket, family members can enjoy event activities and have full access to Museum galleries and the new Museum exhibit The Power of Poison.Even better! There will be a discounted admission for this event! Sweet. What a great opportunity to head to the museum for a super fun night at a GREAT price!
Admission is only $8 for adults and seniors and $5 for youth and kids. Children under 3 years of age are free. Museum members, get an additional discount of 10%.
- Gobble down ghoulish goodies, frightful finger foods and other delectable dishes available for purchase
- Dust off those dreadful dance moves in our Halloween dance-off
- Explore the museum and earn your prize in a spell-binding scavenger hunt
- Have your photo taken in our mad scientist’s lab
- Enjoy hands-on activities and spooky stories for guests of all ages
- Show off your best costume and haunt your way through the Museum
- Enjoy hot chocolate and other Halloween-themed punches, pops and potions
Congrats to Kelly Gubler & Emily Johnson. You have both won a Family Pass to the Museum.
Want to visit the Natural History Museum? Then be sure to enter this giveaway! 2 winners will each win a Family 4-Pass to the Museum. These are regular passes that can be used ANY time and will not be for the Haunted Night at the Museum.
To enter, comment below with your favorite thing about the Natural History Museum of Utah. If you haven’t been in a while (or at all) head on over HERE to check out information on all of their awesome exhibitions and then come back and comment with what your most excited about seeing.
Then fill out the rafflecopter below. There are a bunch of other ways to get extra entries, so be sure to do as many as you can, so you have the best chance at winning. Good luck and Happy Haunting.