I think this looks like a really fun event at This is the Place Heritage Park! Even Studio C cast members Tori Pence and Natalie Madsen will be there! Everyone is invited!
Bring the whole family to learn about Utah women’s history while having a lot of fun! This informational festival takes us back to 1870 – the year a woman cast the first ballot in the country, right here in Utah! Events will include live music with Brooke White, Studio C cast members, storytellers, food trucks (food sold separately), games and special visitors from the past.
*Through tomorrow, August 29, use code FF25 for 25% off! You can use the code up to 3 times per account, and it will be applied to 1 unit per transaction.
- Admission for One Adult for $13 (regularly $20) *$9.75 after code
- Admission for Two Adults for $25 (reg $40) *$18.75 after code, just $9.38 each
- Family Admission (Up to Six People) for $35 (reg $50) *$26.25 after code, as low as $4.38 each
What you can expect:
- Meet and take pictures with Studio C castmembers
- Listen to professional storytellers bring our women’s stories to life
- Enjoy women-led live music, including Pixie and the Partygrass Boys and American Idol finalist Brooke White
- Choose from food trucks for dinner and treats (food sold separately)
- Watch an original play depicting Utah’s suffrage history, featuring elected officials!
- Participate in games and activities hosted by partner organizations
- Go back in time with some of Utah’s first female leaders
Promotional value expires Sep 8, 2018. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.