We had an AMAZING time. If you follow me on Instagram or on Facebook you might have seen some of the pictures.
I love the elephants! They are my favorites!
Ringling Bros and Barnum & Bailey Circus will be in Salt Lake City September 24-28th.
Featuring over 100 performers spanning 25 countries plus more than 85 animals from nearly every continent around the world, the Ringling Bros. 144th Edition features several unique acts including:
- China National Acrobatic Troupe from Beijing perform several impressive acts including balancing 20 people on two bicycles, fast-paced hoop diving and graceful Diabolo juggling skills
- Introducing the Double Trapeze, especially designed for Ringling Bros., with the attempt of four consecutive triple somersaults in a row
There will be the following shows:
- Wednesday, Sept. 24 7:00 PM
- Thursday, Sept. 25 7:00 PM
- Friday, Sept. 26 3:00 PM & 7:00 PM
- Saturday, Sept. 27 11:00 AM, 3:00 PM & 7:00 PM
- Sunday, Sept. 28 1:30 PM & 5:30 PM
TICKETS: Ticket prices range from $20, $25, $40-$50 (VIP), $50-60 (Premium VIP Floor) and $90-$100 (Ringmaster Zone).
If you missed opening night, you can still get a discount? Buy your tickets online and use the code MOM at checkout. You can use the code on the following shows.
- Friday 3 PM and 7 PM,
- Saturday 11 AM
- Sunday 5:30PM