If you’re looking for something to do this weekend, check out Sparklepark Family Dance Party at Trolley Square! Tickets are discounted at $15 (regularly $35), but you can use code MORE20 through October 18 to get another 20% off, making it just $12!!
- Friday, October 20, 7 p.m. – 10 p.m.
- Saturday, October 21, 7 p.m. – 10 p.m.
The event includes:
- Five of the best youth dance acts live onstage in the dance park sparkling with special lighting effects and projections
- A troupe of glittering young acrobats that fly above the crowd in four breathtaking performances
- Professional make-up artists that create specially designed make-up effects help you react with the Sparklepark environment
- Designated areas for special photo opportunities
- Amusements developed around site-specific features, including a mix of giant inflatable toys, on-stage games, and light-up activities for the entire family
- SparkleShop with light-up toys, wearable lighting effects, and limited edition souvenirs
- Unique concessions and treat sensations ranging from luxury shave ice and illuminated cotton candy to freshly popped kettle corn and warm cookies
- Read more about it here
Sparklepark sessions are three hours long and include the following:
- Five choreographed dance acts performed by youth dancers (hip-hop, ballet, jazz, b-boy styles)
- Circus style aerialists performed by youth acrobats
- A live vocalist and DJ
- Large LED dancefloor and light show
- Gourmet concession stands
- Illuminated toy bazaar with unique face painting
- Selfie Stage photo spots
- Onstage games (Runway Model Walk, Crowd Karaoke, LED Hula hooping and Dad Dance Off!)
Promotional value expires Oct 22, 2017. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 5 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Online registration required. The Sparklepark welcomes everyone age 5+. All children (under 18) must purchase a ticket and be accompanied by an adult. Larger groups will require multiple chaperons. (Max of 6 youth per adult please.) No strollers allowed. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.