Spartan races are a test of agility, stamina, and strength during a short yet strenuous, military-style obstacle run. There’s one scheduled for August 29 at the beautiful Soldier Hollow Nordic Center in Midway, Utah!
*Use code SAVE through 8/3 to get 25% off!
Spartan Race Utah Sprint on 8/29 for $59 (reg $149) *$44.25 after code SAVE
Half-Mile or One-Mile Utah Kids’ Race on 8/28 for $20 (reg $30) *$15 after code SAVE
Utah 10k Trail Race on 8/28 for $39 (reg $59) *$29.25 after code SAVE
- Each finisher receives:
- Badass Finisher Medal (personalize it with a SpartanTab)
- A trifecta medal wedge piece
- Free beer (21+)
- Craft finisher t-shirt
- Free professional photos
- Bananas at the finish line
- Cold can of FitAID
- BODYARMOR Sports Drink or Hydration Water
- Bragging rights
- Course length: 10K for Super and 5K for Sprint
- Check-in time and location: from 6:30 a.m. on race day at 3925 Snow Basin Rd, Huntsville, UT
- Age restrictions: Must be 14 or older for all Spartan adult races (Sprint, Super, and Beast).
- Half-mile kids’ race is valid for ages 4–6; one-mile kids’ race is valid for ages 7–9
- Race start time:
- Sprint race – Sunday at 1 p.m. or later
- Kids’ half-mile and one-mile races are open (non-competitive) so waves will be released every hour on Saturday and Sunday from 10 a.m.
- Trail race – 9:30 a.m.
Half-mile kids’ race for kids of age 4-6, one-mile kids’ race for kids of age 7-9, two-mile kid’s race for kids of age 10-13. Extra processing fee due at registration. Discount reflects merchant’s current ticket prices, which may change. Must provide name and email address at checkout which will be shared to facilitate registration and send info before/after race; including weather reports, updates, results, and alerts. Valid only for 2020 kids race. Limit 1 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.