Utah Sweet Savings may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Do you need a generator for your camper or for emergencies?
Take advantage of the HUGE savings this deal offers! Ends today, May 30!
Sportsman 7,000-Watt/6,000-Watt Dual Fuel Powered Recoil Start Portable Digital Inverter Generator Kit with 50 Amp Parallel Cable for $999 (Reg $1,979) *Savings of $980!!
- 7,000 peak surge watt and 6,000 rated running watt can run sensitive electronics, appliances and power tools
- Sine wave gives clean, stable voltage and reliable power for sensitive electronics
- Parallel power output terminals allows for greater flexibility in total output. Parallel power cable included.
- 14.0 HP engine, 3,600 RPM, 4 stroke, 424cc, recoil start (both units combined)
- Fuel type: generator utilizes either unleaded gasoline or LPG propane gas as a fuel source
- Fuel capacity (for each unit): 3.2 gallon
- Low oil shut off, low oil, overload and output indicator lights, engine shut off switch
- Runtime at a 50% load for each unit: 10-hours on gasoline or 12-hours on 20 lbs. of LPG fuel
- Decibel rating: less than 69 dB with no load at 23 ft.
- Each Inverter comes with one 120-Volt RV outlet, two-120-Volt AC outlets, one 12-Volt DC outlet for battery charging and a dedicated
- USB terminal for charging electronics
- Comes with a 5 ft. regulator hose kit, set of DC connectors for charging 12-Volt automotive-type batteries, spark plug wrench
- Propane and gas tank not included, mobility kit not available
- Surge/running watts may be reduced 10% when using propane
- Generator is not recommended for high altitude use above 3,000 ft.
- EPA approved, non-CARB compliant/not for sale in California
- Oil capacity: 18.6 oz. SAE 10W30
Delivery will be free.
Leave a Comment