Utah Sweet Savings may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
If you have been thinking about getting a generator, check out this deal.
Sportsman Sandstorm 4000 Watt Dual Fuel Generator $279.00 (reg $529.00)
- 4,000 surge watts and 3,500 running watts can run the RV, household appliances, and power tools
- Compact size and weight make it easy to travel and transport
- 7.0 HP engine, 3,600 RPM, 4 stroke, 212cc, air cooled, recoil start, OHV
- Engine Run time at a 50 percent load: 10 hours with a full 3.6 gallon gas tank, or 12 hours with a full 20 lb. propane tank
- Fuel type: Generator utilizes either unleaded gasoline or LPG propane gas a s a fuel source (propane tank not included)
- Oil Capacity: 20 oz. SAE 10W30, low oil shutdown
- Four 120V AC outlets, one 120V RV outlet, one 12V DC outlet for battery charging, circuit protection
- Engine shut off switch, circuit breaker, power outlets AVR Automatic Voltage Regulation
- Decibel rating: less than 69 dB with no load
- Comes with a DC connector wires for charging 12 Volt automotive-type batteries, a spark plug wrench, a funnel for adding oil, and a 5 ft. regulator hose kit
- High altitude use: this generator is not recommended for high altitude use above 3,000 ft.
Shipping is free