Utah Sweet Savings may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
- For in-ground use, adds valuable organic matter to soils which is critically important to successful gardening
- Improves soil structure which benefits managing water during both wet and dry periods
- Organic matter due to its size, allows the garden soil to breath, increasing available and valuable oxygen
- All plants respond favorably to the addition of Garden Soil, use as a Pre-Plant treatment or at planting time
- Garden Soil contains slow release fertilizer which is absorbed by organic matter, the plant root hairs attach to the organic matter to complete the feeding loop
- Very easy to use, spread over the planting area and by using a shovel or rake, then turn the garden soil into the soil to a depth of 6-in
- 4, 1 CF garden soil bags will cover 24 square feet at a depth of 2-in
Choose free in store pick up other wise it is free with a $35 purchase.