Through July 16, Target is offering an extra $20 off select Disneyland tickets! This includes 2- and 3-day Park Hopper or 1-Park Per Day Tickets with or without Genie+. Make sure you’re selecting the correct age for the ticket holder, (ages 2 and under don’t need a ticket, so select from ages 3-9 or 10+).
UPDATE: Get Away Today is Price Matching the $20 off! They can’t match the extra 5% off that RedCard holders get, but if you don’t have a RedCard (and maybe even if you do), I recommend booking with them instead because they also offer hotel discounts AND a Peace of Mind Plan. They’re the ONLY company that offers refundable tickets. Their Peace of Mind Plan allows you to make changes to tickets, change dates, cancel completely and more for no additional fees made up to 72 hours before your check-in date. Plus they have an AWESOME layaway plan, so you don’t have to pay for all of your vacation up front! To book your vacation, call 855-GET-AWAY to speak to a travel expert directly. Make sure to mention that Utah Sweet Savings sent you and that you’d like to price match the Target deal.
The $20 discount will automatically be applied at checkout! PLUS, you’ll get an extra 5% off if you pay with your Target RedCard!
These tickets don’t expire till January 12, 2024, so you’ll have over a year to use them!
Get all the details HERE.
- Select Park Hopper Tickets to enjoy back-and-forth admission to both Parks – Disneyland® Park and Disney California Adventure® Park!
- The Genie+ service lets you save time waiting in line by selecting the next available arrival windows for our Lightning Lane entrances that are available on select attractions in both Disneyland® Park and Disney California Adventure® Park. You’ll also enjoy unlimited Disney PhotoPass® digital photo downloads so you can capture even more unforgettable memories.
- Reminder, both a theme park reservation and a valid ticket for the same park on the same date is required. You must make this reservation as soon as you’ve picked out the dates of your trip. Park reservations DO sell out, so advanced planning is required! To make your park reservation and go HERE and follow the instructions under “If you’ve already purchased a ticket:”
- Theme Park attendance is managed separately via a Park Reservation system – check availability HERE.
- Upon completion of purchase a valid Disney e-Ticket is delivered with directions on how to make a required Disney Park Reservation. Visit disneytraveltradeinfo.com/dlrws to learn more about important information you need to know before your Disneyland® Resort visit.
- Tickets expire 13 days after first use or January 12, 2024, whichever occurs first. Each day of use constitutes one full day of use. Tickets are nonrefundable, may not be sold or transferred for commercial use and exclude activities/events separately priced. Subject to restrictions and change or cancellation without notice.
- Attractions with Lightning Lane entrances that are Disney Genie+ are limited in availability, subject to change or closure, may vary by date, and are not guaranteed. To enter a Theme Park, both a valid admission and Theme Park reservation for the same Park and same date are required. Park reservations are limited, subject to availability, and are not guaranteed for any specific dates or Park. Wait times are estimates, can vary, and are subject to frequent changes within each day. Price, terms and entitlements are subject to restrictions, and change or cancellation without notice. Disney PhotoPass® service is subject to the Disney PhotoPass® Terms & Conditions and expiration policy. Online registration required.