Spend a day in the mountains at Utah Olympic Park in Park City (you need to use the voucher by October 21, 2018).
Through September 25, use code HARVEST to get 20% off up to 3 local deals! Valid on restaurants, spas, things to do, and more. The code will only be applied to 1 deal per transaction, so if you need multiples of the same deal, just place your orders separately. Max $50 discount per deal.
Choose from these 2 options:
- Late Season Gold Pass for One Adult for $45.50 (reg $65) *$36.40 after code
- Late Season Gold Pass for One Youth for $28 (reg $40) *$22.40 after code
- When can I visit?: Park open daily from 9 a.m.-6 p.m., fall hours start after 9/3/18 from 9 a.m.-6 p.m. Saturday and Sunday only until 10/21/18
- Gold Pass Includes:
- Unlimited day use of Extreme Tubing, Extreme Zip, Discovery Course, Canyon Course, Summit Course, Drop Tower, Airbag Jumps, Mountain Challenge, Scenic Chairlift Ride, and Freestyle Shows
- Zip Tour features seven towers of ziplines where guests glide over the park up to 40 mph from over 160 feet up
- Parking information: free parking available, Utah Olympic Park shuttle available to and from the Kimball Junction Transit Center
- Closed-toe shoes required for all activities
Promotional value expires Oct 22, 2018. Amount paid never expires. Not valid Labor Day Weekend: 9/1/18 – 9/3/18. Must be 13 or older for adult gold pass; must be 6-12 years old for youth gold pass. Age, weight and health requirements may be required based on activity. For redemptions made after the expiration date, voucher paid value may only be applied toward similar activities and/or services as determined by the merchant. Park open 9am-6pm daily until 9/3/18. Fall hours start after 9/3/18: 9am-6pm Sat/Sunday only until 10/21/18. Gold Pass pricing changes after September 3. After September 3, the value of the Gold Pass decreases as well as the available activities included in the pass. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 90 days. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.