Improve your home security with this deadbolt lock! It fits standard doors and you can manage up to 25 unique PIN codes with it, and also permanently delete PIN codes if you need to. Use it on your front entryway door, back and side doors, garage entry doors and more.
Yale Push Button Deadbolt Lock with Z-Wave for $97.50 (reg $189.99)
- Use code HOME20 for 20% off
- Pay $78
Shipping is free.
- Weather Protected: Rubber gasket increases protection against outdoor environments.
- Backlit Keypad: Keypads wake with a touch and have numbers that won’t wear off.
- Motorized Deadbolt: Fully motorized, tapered deadbolt accommodates for misaligned doors.
- Key Free: No cylinder means no lost keys and no pick and bump break-ins.
- Battery Back-Up: Never lose power, the lock can be energized with a 9V battery.
- Works With Your Smart Home Seamlessly integrates into most Z-Wave alarm and home automation systems.
- Enrolls with the push of a button Monitor, lock and unlock from anywhere
- Create up to 100 PIN codes to share
- View access history of who has entered your home
- Receive notifications
- Product Details Unlock by entering your 4-8 digit PIN code on the push button keypad.
- Create unique pin codes to share with family and friends
- Works with Z-Wave systems including SmartThings, Wink, Alarm . com and Amazon Alexa (via SmartThings or Wink)
- Requires a face bore hole of 2-1/8, backset of 2-3/8 or 2-3/4. Fits on standard doors 1 3/4 to 2 1/4
- Never Get Locked Out: Lock features a 9V battery terminal for emergency charging V
- oted #1 Smart Door Lock brand for 2017 by CE Professionals